We can work with your current builder or project manager to ensure your expectations and requirements are met. We can help design the right system for you, whether it is a small dwelling, large family home or commercial fit out.
- Radiator central heating
- Water filtration
- Insinkerator installation
- Solar hot water
- Pipe installation
- Hot water systems – either gas or hot water cylinder
- Water pumps and water tanks
- Solar Heart hot water systems
We can look at the existing plumbing system and advise you if it is suitable to be reused or connected into. We are happy to work alongside your other trades to help you reach your desired result whether it’s a kitchen, laundry or bathroom renovation or a whole house renovation.
- New pipework installations
- Advice on new and approved systems and appliances
- Certification and compliance
- Hot and cold-water system repairs
- Water tanks, retention and detention tanks
Hot water systems
PGD Works can offer you a wide range of efficient hot water systems to suit your individual needs. Options include solar, electric, gas, wetback or heat pumps. There are many options out there which can often be confusing, but our experience can help guide you to the best system to suit your situation.
We also repair existing hot water systems and do ‘low to mains pressure’ upgrades.
- Solar hotwater
- Electric hotwater systems
- Energy efficiency
- Gas instantaneous hot water and califont
- New installations or repairs
- Wetback hot water